Wheels

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Forum members !

Isn't it about time we start to have a thread on wheels !? Few good examples, from blackened innersections, to 21 inchers on the Loder, to center lock retro examples have already been posted here and there, but I think it be helpful to see experiences once people mount bigger spokes, how the drive and steer in gets altered, what good looks and creativity we all come up with, what the aftermarket offers or starts offering..

kepp them good ideas comin', BOYS !

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Right on!!!

I'm really trying hard to find a nice aftermarket set with a vintage look for my car, but that massive backspacing needed on those front wheels, really narrows down the options...

Has anybody seen a GT with aftermarket wheels?? (exept that Loder car)

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
OK here we go!!!!

This is my ultimate dream of a GT...
The wheels must be close to the AR Thorq Thrust in design and I want 20" front and 22" rears.
I found a company who can do them execpt the large backspacing needed on the front wheels is a killer.
The edge of the brake caliper sits to damn close to the outer edge of the wheel, and you can't get any lip on the wheel and this is the problem.

Well anyway, that is no problem in Photoshop, so I'll show you guys my desktop background...

It dosen't get ANY better than this:
1-1-small.jpg

The car is lowered 1" and it has got bigger brakes (don't mind the Ferrari loge on the calipers, it was the only ones I could find..:)

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
:cheers :thumbsup :biggrin

SMLDONZI

Sep 27, 2005
NE OH/SW VA
That is sexy!