What's behind the Rear Fender Front Vents. ??

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Speculating on Mechanical improvements. It looks like there has been a much needed layout change that will save water weight and improve the operating temperatures.

Those of us who have tracked out current GT's know having the two main radiators ( Block & Intclr ) sandwiched up front has proved not to be the best set up.. Add in the A/C condenser and there are just to many layers of fins and the combined heat load is just to hard to disapate at the air flow rates available. . I am going to guess that the two large intates on each rear fender font vent will hold an intercooler radiator.

The active racing-style torsion bar and pushrod suspension sounds sweet can't wait to see some photos !! The driver and passenger seats integrated directly into the carbon fiber passenger cell may not work for some but the feed back is said to be unparalleled.

Of course I am a big fan of the Carbon Ceramic Brakes !! .. This thing is going to be wicked !!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
I am so freakin' stoked over this car Brian. Ahhhhhh!

Vince H

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I am so freakin' stoked over this car Brian. Ahhhhhh!

Vince H

Hey Vince , Me Too !! Let's hope us Mere Mortals will have chance to get our hands on one.. I fear they will go to the Oil Sheiks types of the world !!
It makes me feel like that lustfull teanager again.. . I hope to have a poster of one on my bedroom wall before the night is over.. :lol