What every garage needs...

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
Just spoke with Joe at the sign company. He has recieved the list from Herb. I was able to pay him via pay pal. Chatted a while. He also does alot of custom neon work for businesses or specialty rooms etc. Nice guy!

Herb, thanks for setting this up.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
BTW - have you guys followed through with the vendor? Does anybody need any help?

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Follow Up

The vendor called me today and said that only 2 people from the forum have contacted him. I know that this in incorrect. I know that the following members have made arrangements;

HHGT
GTinmyblood
Midnite Blu

If any of you others have made arrangements, please let me know so that I can set him straight.

Thanks

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Spoke with Joe today. Mine is on order. Thanks again. Jeff

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
BTW - have you guys followed through with the vendor? Does anybody need any help?

Haven't called him yet. I have been a tad preoccupied. I'll try to ring him tomorrow.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
has anyone received their sign yet? I know mine was ordered back at the beginning of september? Any word on them?

Matt

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
has anyone received their sign yet? I know mine was ordered back at the beginning of september? Any word on them?

Matt

Matt,

I'll call the vendor today and see what's up. :confused

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Heritage Neon

Matt

Recieved mine 3 weeks ago.......really cool...GO BLU

Attachments

• Neon (2) (Small).jpg
    Neon (2) (Small).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 67

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Alrighty...the vendor called me back. He said that he is expecting all of the outstanding signs to be in his hands by the 24th of October. He then will get them shipped out to everybody that has ordered one. He also said that he will also have a few extras in case there are some stragglers that want one.

Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions. I will make sure that everybody is satisfied.

Just one caveat...I didn't do this for any renumeration/consideration whatsoever...I did this because I thought it was cool. :wink

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Just one caveat...I didn't do this for any renumeration/consideration whatsoever...I did this because I thought it was cool. :wink

They are super cool. I think every Heritage owner ought to have one. Thank you for helping guys get one.

H

HHGT

I cant't wait for mine... Tell him to hurry...For all the cars:biggrin:biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Mr. Gulf!
Damn fine musuem! :)

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Mr. Gulf!
Damn fine musuem! :)

Why thank you sir. If you're ever around Laguna Niguel, let me know and my wife and I will open up something special from our 1100 bottle wine cellar and I'll show you my collection while we munch on cheese and french bread for a few hours.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Why thank you sir. If you're ever around Laguna Niguel, let me know and my wife and I will open up something special from our 1100 bottle wine cellar and I'll show you my collection while we munch on cheese and french bread for a few hours.

Please post the date.