What every garage needs...

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
While watching the price run up on the Ford Dealer GT Banner, it appears that some of you guys need some more eye candy in your respective garages.

I ran across this custom item about 6 months ago. The vendor sells them for $350 plus ~$70 shipping. I have noticed that some of the members are up for group buys. Therefore I inquired, and he is very interested in such an arrangement. I know he will get aggressive on price, but I am pretty sure his shipping charges will not be negotiable. I am figuring $200 - $250 per without shipping.

This neon sign is comprised of single stroke blue,orange and white neon tubing with a fully silk-screened and back-lit checkered flag. This sign measures approximately 29" W x 22" T, is mounted on a metal frame with UL approved transformers.

If you are interested, PM me. I will add up the number of interested parties August 31rst and approach the vendor to see what deal can be made.

* I am not making a buck here..and it's not my product.

Attachments

• Lit01.jpg
    Lit01.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 591
  • Unlit 01.jpg
    Unlit 01.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 593
  • Packaging 01.jpg
    Packaging 01.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 585
Last edited:
H

HHGT

Herb, I'll take one. Are they local?

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
No. Port Angeles, WA

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I also recommend that you check out the vendors EBay store and read his "Important Information" - http://stores.ebay.com/NEON-SIGNS-by-SIGNFELD

He takes great pride in his product and in his ability to deliver without breakage.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
IN definitely in

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
I'm in for one...........

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I'll take one.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Neon Gulf

Put me down for one,too.

Thanks for the find.

No shipping on mine. I'll pick it up.

Last edited:

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Add me to your list please!

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
I bought one of these last year from the same guy for the same price, and the quality is excellent. Shipping takes a while as he has to make it up, and he ships by "bus". He said that's the only way he can get them delivered without breakage. UPS, FedEx, etc., all have huge breakage rates for neon glass items, which are incredibly fragile. He asks you to find the closet Greyhound Bus Depot to you on Greyhound’s website, and he ships it there and then you go pick it up. Mine came perfect, just took a while, but worth the wait. He’s a nice guy, and he’s very attentive to the order and shipping.

I tried to take some photos, but the neon colors don't come out right. The ring is really neon orange, and the Gulf letters are neon light blue. Both colors are correct in person.

Attachments

• IMG_0852.JPG
    IMG_0852.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_0850.JPG
    IMG_0850.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_0851.JPG
    IMG_0851.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_0857.JPG
    IMG_0857.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 469

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
You guys need help:lol

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
You guys need help:lol

...lit up at night, the garage looks cool as hell....with a beer in hand! :thumbsup

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I just got confirmation from the vendor that he will sell these at $249.99 (I am sure that the $0.01 made a huge pshycological difference in your decision making :biggrin).

Unless someone comes up with a better solution, I will give the vendor your Forum names in which to identify you all by. Your transaction will be entirely between you and the Vendor (BTW - his name is Joe. He's a pretty nice guy). I bought mine a few months back via PayPal.

Is that OK? Any questions?

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
GT BLing Neon Sign

I just got confirmation from the vendor that he will sell these at $249.99 (I am sure that the $0.01 made a huge pshycological difference in your decision making :biggrin).

Unless someone comes up with a better solution, I will give the vendor your Forum names in which to identify you all by. Your transaction will be entirely between you and the Vendor (BTW - his name is Joe. He's a pretty nice guy). I bought mine a few months back via PayPal.

Is that OK? Any questions?

Fine with me. Also I'll contribute th $ .01 into analyst's account.:biggrin
Jeff Larson

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Ordered

I'm still in and looking forward to his contact.....Done deal....Thanks

Last edited:

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Please give him my name. thanks John Gourley have him email me john@marqueemediaworks.com

H

HHGT

Hi Herb, I'm in for one as well. And I will personally wash your car for you.:biggrin

my email is geoviz@gmail.com

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
OK guys. I can see that you all are chomping at the bit. I called the vendor and he is ready to get going with you. Just reference your screen names (which I will send this evening to him), and that you are part of the 'Ford GT Forum'. His contact info is;

Joe Marvelle
Signfeld
360-670-9505
signfeld@qwest.net

I am quite sure that he will want to establish a relationship with you all for future business.

As mentioned earlier, the deal is to pay $249.99 for the sign, and it will be about $70 shipping for those that require delivery.

Pictures posted to the forum of it hanging in your garage, bedroom, bathroom, office, whatever... is a requirement! Gulf GT has set the bar high..let's see your contribution!! :ack

Last edited:

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Hi Herb, I'm in for one as well. And I will personally wash your car for you.:biggrin

my email is geoviz@gmail.com

Sam, Ya know, I think I can trust you to wash my car correctly. You are just about..maybe a little more anal than I am...and that's a good thing. But how 'bout we make it a coffee at C&Coffee soon!? :cheers

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
count me in too. I will make contact directly as well.