Way to cool ford GT mouse

Happy Feet

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 9, 2009
Pasadena, Ca
Hello All,

As I float around in a steel tube with wings, I like to refer too as a “human petri dish” I notice a wonderful magazine that carries all sorts of crap a human like I can buy! Well I came across something we all would use in this forum. A Ford GT mouse (wireless and wired I got the wireless one). There are no pictures of the mouse online so I took a couple of snap shot for to admire! It comes in all sorts of colors check out the pull down (Car Style) and go over to Ford GT.

Here is the link and pictures, when you click left and right buttons the headlights come on!

http://www.skymall.com/shopping/det...c=&v=&ddi=/products/cf/21/06/102879135gx1.jpg

Happy Feet

Attachments

• DSC_0377.jpg
    DSC_0377.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 312
  • DSC_0380.jpg
    DSC_0380.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 328
  • DSC_0381.jpg
    DSC_0381.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 313
  • DSC_0383.jpg
    DSC_0383.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 306

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
think there is a thread already on here about these....

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
A lot of the guys never got their orders, including Bony. Kind of bad feelings between a lot of forum owners and Road Mice. I had no problems with them and when I had a failure, they responded quickly with a replacement. However, while I have two of them, I found that they go through batteries rather rapidly, and have relegated them to the Ford GT memorabilia storage area. My Logitech wireless mice seem to work much better.

Happy Feet

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 9, 2009
Pasadena, Ca
I order my from SkyMall it came in about a week.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Maybe SKYMALL is the ticket. DO NOT order from RoadMice directly!!! I ordered 3 of them in January and still have yet to receive anything.

Frankly, I think they're cool. But I'd prefer a boycott of these damn things. The owner of RoadMice is a flakey *&$%.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Hi guys, i got mine from my Ford dealer. He is carrying them in white, black and red so far. Never had a problem yet and I use it evreryday at the office.
I wish the wheels moved so it would be more like driving the car while I sit at my desk.!!:rofl:rofl

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Maybe SKYMALL is the ticket. DO NOT order from RoadMice directly!!! I ordered 3 of them in January and still have yet to receive anything.

Frankly, I think they're cool. But I'd prefer a boycott of these damn things. The owner of RoadMice is a flakey *&$%.

UPDATE: I was very threatening in my last correspondence with RoadMice, after multiple "nice" correspondences with them over the past 8 months. Interestingly enough, a female is now involved and was very apologetic and not only sent the order today, but slipped in a few free extras.

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
UPDATE: I was very threatening in my last correspondence with RoadMice, after multiple "nice" correspondences with them over the past 8 months. Interestingly enough, a female is now involved and was very apologetic and not only sent the order today, but slipped in a few free extras.

RoadMice is without a doubt the most screwed up, communication-challenged mail order outfit I've ever dealt with. The woman to whom you refer is likely "Angie". It took me 20-something emails to her over three months to (finally) get my order fulfilled for a white mouse. I would NEVER do business with these inept bozo's again.

As for the battery issue ... if you don't have to have a wireless mouse, they make a version that plugs into your USB port, so no batteries to deal with. Just buy from another vendor ... NOT from the company directly.

usmcfred

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
My transaxle bolts failed!!! The axle on the scroll wheel broke and I came coasting to a stop! Just like real life.:frown