Washington State owners

paulkopick

Mar 20, 2006
Any Wa. owners here? Weather permitting how do I get a ride from one of you immortals.I will wash your car,beat up your boss,whatever. Anyone know if there is a Wa. club as yet? :banana

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Hey, I'll give you a ride in St. Louis if you go to Tulsa and Texas and beat up DBTGT and Spirit for mean mouthing me!

paulkopick

Mar 20, 2006
Wa

Hopefully they are very old,fraile & have malnutrition,if so I :cheers am on my way.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Contact PL - Jeff, he will drive anywhere, I think the odometer in his GT is worn out,... (they don't roll over anymore now that their didgital, or do they- only Jeff needs to respond_..) :biggrin :lol :biggrin He has the snow blade option
and is running studs so weather never is an issue...

Tonycan

GT Owner
Jul 23, 2006
Paul:

If you get down to Vancouver/Portland, let me know and I'll be happy to oblige.

Tony

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yes, Spirit and DBTGT are old and decrepit.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
That's Just Plain DESPIKUL

Dr. Frank,

DBTGT and I may be old and decrepit; however we sure don’t suffer from malnutrition.:cheers

And you being my good Doctor, soliciting an innocent bystander to perform acts of violence upon two of your most ardent supporters, is despicable [or is that DISPIKUL ?]:frown

For that reason I shall up the anti and offer a ride, in a much FASTER and much MORE COLORFULL GT, to this young man when arrives down here in
Texas in his attempt to earn a GT ride.:biggrin

I am sure it will be a much more enjoyable ride than in your OLD, RED, SLOW, and SNOW BOUND machine.:thumbsup

Fred

"The person who doesn't scatter the morning dew will not comb gray hairs."
Hunter S. Thompson

Attachments

• FDG_logo.jpg
    FDG_logo.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 105

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Good one Fred!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
GT Ride

Paul
- you bet you can get a ride. As the weather has turned back to normal winter, I have removed the snowplow option. Bony was nearly correct on the tires. I use a soft winter compounded rubber with walnut shells. The only studs I have are for the Tux shirt.

Regards from Renton
Jeff

PM to follow.

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
I have 2.4 miles on mine - so I cant give you a ride just yet!

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
This shows the calibur of gt owners. What other forum could you ask for a ride and actually get one? Just because you have to work for the DON fgpikul Family to get it doesnt mean nutton. :biggrin :willy :lol

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Hey, that was part of the offer, his terms.

paulkopick

Mar 20, 2006
Wa

GREAT!!! Thanks for all the responses.How about those offers! To do all the In.,Tx.,Missouri, rides looks like I will need to knock off a few liquior stores to secure funds for air flight,but hey its the right thing to do,huh.Mileage King Jeff thanks for the offer.You will get a call from me. Solid & very informative forum. Thanks,All-Paul:wink :biggrin :lol :cheers :thumbsup :banana