WANTED- No Stripe FGT

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
Helping a friend find his first GT!

Preference for black or yellow but will consider other no stripe colors, cash buyer, any mileage, mods ok, prefer a private party sale but will look at dealer cars.

Sorry about the incorrect placement of my prior post! I guess when you have "the forum" open in multiple browsers careless mistakes happen! :biggrin

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
check IM

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
I saw a red no stripe with less than 500 miles a few weeks ago (2006 - I think). IM if interested and I can send you the email address of the owner (non-forum member) Price was reasonable and in the market bracket.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Helping a friend find his first GT!

Preference for black or yellow but will consider other no stripe colors, cash buyer, any mileage, mods ok, prefer a private party sale but will look at dealer cars.

Sorry about the incorrect placement of my prior post! I guess when you have "the forum" open in multiple browsers careless mistakes happen! :biggrin

Somelee is selling his car and it is a nice one and falls in the range of cars you are looking for. Has GREAT mods also! :)

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Somelee is selling his car...............)

Yeah, but ......................he's a race car driver and you know what they do to cars!!:driving:

Just kidding Just kidding :lol

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Good luck with your search. I think the yellow stripeless for sale will be tough to find. I don't think that many exist.

H

HHGT

There is one in Florida owned by a Doctor that was for sale a couple of years ago and I am pretty sure he still has it. He owns a Lambo as well. If you do enough googling you'll be able to find him and he is also a member here on the forum.

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
Somelee is selling his car and it is a nice one and falls in the range of cars you are looking for. Has GREAT mods also! :)

he is yes....haha. Thanks Shelby I guess the commission is yours to be had now! :biggrin

Herb you outta know the reason I have race cars and race is so i DON'T have to use the nice street cars to get my jollies!

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
he is yes....haha. Thanks Shelby I guess the commission is yours to be had now! :biggrin

Herb you outta know the reason I have race cars and race is so i DON'T have to use the nice street cars to get my jollies!

Yeah, I know.:biggrin Chris and I saw first hand as you walked away from the field at Fontana dude.

That was my 2 cocktail attempt at humor. I need at least 3 to get really creative.:lol

Last edited:

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
Yeah, I know.:biggrin Chris and I saw first hand as you walked away from the field at Fontana dude.

That was my 2 cocktail attempt at humor. I need at least 3 to get really creative.:lol

maybe I need 3 to get it? just kidding.....I know your just messing around.

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
Thanks for all the PM's & replies! I have forwarded all the information on to my friend....

Please help me peer-pressure him!

When he buys a GT there will be THREE GT's on the same block (no more than three houses apart!) under different ownership. We just need a fourth GT to petition the city to change the street name from Softwind Dr. to FORD GT DRIVE! ;)

GFORCE

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2006
Im on the fence with my BLK no stripe car?I had 2 want to make room for another Lambo
Thanks, Crayne.Lots of goodies and have all OME parts.