WANTED NEW 05 or 06 MID> BLUE GT NO TOP STRIPE

FLGT

Oct 16, 2006
SW Florida
Hey Guys, IF there are any NEW 05 or 06 MID. BLUE GT's with no top stripe out there please let me know where. I just missed an 06 in OH that was offered to me to buy with 7K off sticker(161K) but I was out of town over the Holidays and it was sold by the time I returned.

Also what do I need to look out for on a new 05 model as far as the issues with suspension and I think I rember hearing about and issue with the crank on some of the 05 cars?? IF there are any others I would like to hear about them.

If I can't find a new one I may just wait to find a used car at a better price next summer but at this point with the discounts dealers are offering I think it would be worth picking up a new one to hide away in my garage.

I am selling my 1968.5 "R" code Presidential Blue fastback Mustang and feel the need to replace the empty hole that will be in my garage with a Midnight Blue GT :banana

Last edited:

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
FLGT said:
I just missed an 06 in OH that was offered to me to buy with 7K off sticker(161K) but .....
The MSRP should have been $163 w/o painted racing stripes so $7k off w/b $156k.

FLGT

Oct 16, 2006
SW Florida
Msrp

I belive it was 161,595 MSRP it had BBS wheels, Stripe Delete top and side,and the Optional Stereo.