Wanted: Heritage Gt @ Close To Msrp

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Well the unthinkable has happened and let it be a lesson to me that these dealers DON"T KNOW SHIT!

:willy

The dealer that took my order to get a car didn't get allocated a Heritage and as such won't be able to fill my order. TALK ABOUT SUCKS!

So I am out on the hunt for a car. If it takes a while its not a big deal...I will work with it. If you know of a dealer that has a Heritage Car and is interested in Selling it at MSRP or just a little over (I mean a couple of thousand not 10) then I can be there next day to purchase.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Sad thing is Center the dealer still doesn't know they aren't getting the car! I had to have a Ford Contact run up the pole and find out what the heck was going on...he called me back and gave me the bad news...SO NOW THE HUNT IS ON!!!!!!!! Unfortunately some dealers till think these should bring 15K over MSRP..YEA uhh huh.

Matt

BLS

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2006
Winter Park, Florida
Jerome Spears from Ronnie Watkins Ford in Gadsden, AL called me earlier this week and said they had a 2006 Heritage GT and they would sell it at MSRP.

Here is his contact info:

Jerome Spears
Ronnie Watkins Ford
256-543-9400

B

ajgt

Permanent Vacation
Nov 30, 2005
atlanta, ga
A friend called and was told that car sold thursday.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Heritage search

Check the dealership in Columbia, IL. They had one recently, but I don't know what's happened to it. Near St. Louis.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Wanted: Heritage

There is a No Reserve Heritage on Ebay which requires an opening bid of msrp.