Want a window sticker for your Ford product?

Quickdraw

pit crew chief
Dec 28, 2006
If anyone wants a factory duplicate window sticker for their GT, or any 1998 or newer Ford product, you only have a week to act. Some have been successful getting their dealers to replace these for free, but if you can't, my Thunderbird club site is offering these in exchange for a $30 donation to the Susan G. Komen foundation (breast cancer). There is nothing deducted for postage, packaging, or handling.

You will make your checks payable to the "Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure" and I will personally mail the window stickers in a heavy mail tube to prevent creasing. Since your donation is tax deductible checks for a higher amount are greatly appreciated.

If you are interested please leave a comment here http://www.portholeauthority.com/blog1/ and you will be contacted with details including a PayPal option. If you prefer to PM me thats fine too.

Thank you,
Harry

Last edited:

Jones

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2007
Orange County, CA
What is the time frame on receiving the window stickers?

Quickdraw

pit crew chief
Dec 28, 2006
What is the time frame on receiving the window stickers?

You need to order by June 20 and you'll receive it in early July...

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Quickdraw just to make sure, this is for the window sticker (pricing, equipment and options) NOT the windshield stickers?

Quickdraw

pit crew chief
Dec 28, 2006
Quickdraw just to make sure, this is for the window sticker (pricing, equipment and options) NOT the windshield stickers?

Yes, the big side window sticker listing options, pricing, etc...

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Thx quick. I do have my original. It was found behind the drivers seat in an envelope in the wall pockets.

Quickdraw

pit crew chief
Dec 28, 2006
There's still five days left to order a Window sticker.

Here's an explanation of information found on the sticker...
http://www.ford.com/en/vehicles/sho...TheDealership/makingSenseOfWindowStickers.htm

Quickdraw

pit crew chief
Dec 28, 2006
Time to get on the list for a window sticker is drawing short...

gmazzcular

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Is it to late to order a sticker? I was out of town. Please get back to me georgemazzo@comcast.net