Vossen anyone??

1997spider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 11, 2018
Washington D.C.
Carbon Series #L078 is set to get delivered this Friday! I can't wait!

I am contemplating aftermarket wheels for the daily "running around" in order to preserve the OEM Carbon Wheels as much as possible.

I am having the GT wrapped, and figure to change rims at the same time. Does anyone have any experience with Vossen?? I keep coming back to these 5 spoke, EVO-1R wheels. I know many have gone the BBS route, but I'd like a different look. Thoughts????

Here is a link to the Vossen:

I also REALLY like these wheels by PUR:

Thanks for any feedback, I am totally distracted and can't think straight..... T-Minus 47 hours to delivery.

Reactions: Special K

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Your chances of damaging a CF wheel is just as high as damaging any other. I would only change them if you like the aftermarket look.

DC-DD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2010
PA / FL
You may want to check but I believe the Carbon Fiber wheels used a different Hub than the standard wheels.

Reactions: 1997spider

LMF427

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2019
California / Florida
If it was my car, I think the PUR wheels are much better looking and have more of an OEM style look to them. I’d personally just keep the CF ones on the car but I do like BSS FIR wheels (shmee150). Would really consider forgelines if they made a version of MK. II wheel that would be compatible with the road car.

TORQJNKY

GT Owner
Apr 18, 2013
Chesapeake VA
PUR in Gloss Diamond Black is a sick wheel. Good luck with your choice!