Very pretty new Gulf Superformance roller on eBay....

cudacharlie

Dec 21, 2005
SoCal
k.

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
Was that you who posted the pic on gt40s.com of the tungsten MkII GT40 and the white FGT on track? Obviously, they have little in common except the shape... and the power! I kind of get it about the differences between them, the problem is, as you know, one simply must find a way to have both!

Yes, thats me. And yes, you really do NEED both cars! :biggrin

gamera11

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2006
Kansas City MO
I have a 06 GT and a CAV GT40. I also have Cobras, old and new Shelby's. I love them all but the 06 Ford GT is the most fun to drive. I also agree that while the replica cars will be there next year the chance to buy a 05 or 06 are getting more difficult as well as more expensive.The CAV and the Superformance GT40's are the top of the heap in my opinion . The Superformance is more true to the original in some respects but the CAV is much more driver friendly with enhancements mentioned in another post. They both make use of modernized mechanicals and interior conveniences not found on the vintage GT40's of the 60's to enhance driver experience . It will be a win win situation because ether choice is going to be fun.

Last edited: