UK invitation to view the GT - 12 December - Henry Ford Academy

Nov 18, 2019
Have all the other UK-based prospective GT owners been invited to view the GT at the Henry Ford Academy on the 12th of December? I received an email inviting me to the viewing yesterday evening. I will of course be going!

Mark

agaryh

Sep 26, 2006
Isle of man
i Also received an invite yesterday

gary

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
shoot, in London from Dec 2-10. Too bad I didn't know, might have been able to extend my stay.

Shmee150

GT Owner
Aug 28, 2018
London, UK
If any future UK customers want to come have a poke around mine in London, I imagine there's a way we can make that happen if schedules allow.

Nov 18, 2019
If any future UK customers want to come have a poke around mine in London, I imagine there's a way we can make that happen if schedules allow.
Thanks Tim - that's very kind of you - I feel like I know your car pretty well already given the amount of time I have spent admiring it on YouTube! It's great to see it being used properly and enjoyed by a true enthusiast; very inspiring.

Namor

GT Owner
Apr 5, 2008
London, UK
Yup I’m also going to Daventry on 12 Dec. Take away UK general election blues. Not expecting to get there until lunchtime as need to vote. If only Joey Hand’s was standing for election he’d get my vote.

mal

Heritage GT Owner
Nov 23, 2012
London/Kent, UK
I got the invite too, and am aiming to go.

Namor

GT Owner
Apr 5, 2008
London, UK
Just received a confirmation email from Jeremy Schofield. I was planning to get to Daventry around 1pm on 12 Dec. Look forward to meeting a few of you there. Sadly won’t be driving old GT up on the icy & salty roads.
Christian