U.S. Senator Unhurt in Air Crash

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
The Associated Press reports that New York junior Senator Hillary Clinton, narrowly escaped injury in the aircraft she was piloting when she was forced to make an emergency landing in Southern New Jersey because of bad weather.

National Transportation Safety Board officials have issued a preliminary determination that pilot error contributed to the accident.The senator was flying a single engine aircraft in IFR [instrument flight rating] conditions while only having obtained a VFR (visual flight rating).

The absence of a post-crash fire was likely due to insufficient fuel on board. No one on the ground was injured.

Photograph below was taken at the scene show the extent of damage to Senator Clinton's aircraft.

She was very lucky.

Attachments

• air crash.jpg
    air crash.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 110

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
:rofl
The Associated Press reports that New York junior Senator Hillary Clinton, narrowly escaped injury in the aircraft she was piloting when she was forced to make an emergency landing in Southern New Jersey because of bad weather.

National Transportation Safety Board officials have issued a preliminary determination that pilot error contributed to the accident.The senator was flying a single engine aircraft in IFR [instrument flight rating] conditions while only having obtained a VFR (visual flight rating).

The absence of a post-crash fire was likely due to insufficient fuel on board. No one on the ground was injured.

Photograph below was taken at the scene show the extent of damage to Senator Clinton's aircraft.

She was very lucky.

:rofl :rofl :rofl:rofl :rofl :thumbsup

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
:lol :lol

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
:biggrin :lol :biggrin

04mach1

Jan 2, 2007
Small town ohio
At first when I looked at this I muttered better luck next time, but that was pretty darn funny :rofl :lol

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
I love it !!!

BlackStorm

Sep 7, 2006
Houston, TX
:lol :rofl :lol :rofl