Two tickets to any NEW ENGLAND PATS GAME

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hello,
I have access to two tickets in the players box for any New England Pats game. Bought these at RALLY III as an auction package. For sale to the highest bidder. Check needs to be made out to THE ROTARY FOUNDATION and they will receive the proceeds.
Contact me if interested.
GOD BLESS AMERICA,
daniel

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Bid here, the check is made out to THE ROTARY FOUNDATION, any game...
SomLee $250

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
$400, please.......

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Ron - roketman is in at $350.

The way this will work, you will send me a check after you used the tickets... no rush.
I understand the tickets will be in your name at will call in the stadium. The check will be made to the ROTARY FOUNDATION.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
If for any reason the high bidder wants the $$ to go to RICK SAUTE aka as SHELBY#18
wife's 3 day breast cancer walk, that would be kool as well...

H

HHGT

BONY - Email Sent.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Got this pm from Sam... he hit the right notes:

Daniel, I work with a US Army Director (a close friend of mine) on Detection & Defeat of IEDs. This guy has dedicated the past 28 years of his life to supporting the war fighter and it has gotten really close to costing him his marriage. He has spent endless hours supporting Iraq & Afghanistan efforts in order to minimize the soldier fatalities as a result of IEDs. He is a die hard red Sox and Patriots fan. I would love to treat him to the Pats game player box tickets you posted. If they are still available, please let me know and where to send the check.

Cheers!

--
Sam A.

beat the high bid and decide if the $$ go to Rick's wife's cause, Susan B Korman or mine THE ROTARY FOUNDATION and the tix are yours. Was going to ask you to pledge no more orange and white GT cracks, but that would take all the fun out of my dull life.
Now I got to go over a slap the crap out of doctor... on another thread... that will be fun.

Thanks for doing the right thing Sam, you are good guy.
God Bless you and those that serve.
bony the hun

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
If for any reason the high bidder wants the $$ to go to RICK SAUTE aka as SHELBY#18
wife's 3 day breast cancer walk, that would be kool as well...

Thank you for thinking of us Daniel....

H

HHGT

Got this pm from Sam... he hit the right notes:

Daniel, I work with a US Army Director (a close friend of mine) on Detection & Defeat of IEDs. This guy has dedicated the past 28 years of his life to supporting the war fighter and it has gotten really close to costing him his marriage. He has spent endless hours supporting Iraq & Afghanistan efforts in order to minimize the soldier fatalities as a result of IEDs. He is a die hard red Sox and Patriots fan. I would love to treat him to the Pats game player box tickets you posted. If they are still available, please let me know and where to send the check.

Cheers!

--
Sam A.

beat the high bid and decide if the $$ go to Rick's wife's cause, Susan B Korman or mine THE ROTARY FOUNDATION and the tix are yours. Was going to ask you to pledge no more orange and white GT cracks, but that would take all the fun out of my dull life.
Now I got to go over a slap the crap out of doctor... on another thread... that will be fun.

Thanks for doing the right thing Sam, you are good guy.
God Bless you and those that serve.
bony the hun

Thanks BONY. What is the high bid at?

H

HHGT

Thank you for thinking of us Daniel....

Rick, I'll PM you later. I am off to a real doozy of an afternoon.

PS, tell the wife thanks!:thumbsup:thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I think it is only $400, way under market... if you can look Saute;s wife in the eyes, it is yours at $400.01

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
but.... keep in mind,... that does not give you much of a leash to act out on :)

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
My bid seemed to be passed by (see post #3, maybe I did not submit properly), I go to at least 50 pro sports games here in Boston, but never seen the pats since '88, I thought it might be cool..... But BY ALL MEANS Let Sam get them for someone that has served and does so much to help others that have served and given so much back.....

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Agreed, I was going to bid more, I thought it was an "auction"?

No Matter, I think Sam has the best idea as stated above.

I think it is only $400, way under market... if you can look Saute;s wife in the eyes, it is yours at $400.01

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
My bid seemed to be passed by (see post #3, maybe I did not submit properly), I go to at least 50 pro sports games here in Boston, but never seen the pats since '88, I thought it might be cool..... But BY ALL MEANS Let Sam get them for someone that has served and does so much to help others that have served and given so much back.....

This is exactly why this place is so special.......with people like you and others that have these great feelings for a good cause....:thumbsup

Thank You All.......

Gino

H

HHGT

$500 donation made to Rick's wife. Thank you all for your kind words. :thumbsup:thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
see you and raise you...