Tungsten or Yellow in S. Fla ??

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Gentlemen,
I've been hanging around your site for a few months now. First I would like to say you have a great site and some great owners hanging around here. I've gotten quite an education here and I hope to start my GT shopping soon !! I had the pleasure of driving the GT, Z06, F430 & the Gallardo back to back on the same day. These are all great cars but the GT won me over. I haven't decided on the color. I would like to see a Tungsten w/ siver stripes and the Yellow w/ black stripes in person. The GT looks great in every color but the car just has to be seen in person to really feel it.
So if there are any owners that has one of these colors or if anyone knows of a dealer that may have one I would really like to see it. I'm in Ft. Laud. but I would be more than happy to drive north or south to see the real deal.
Thank you in advance.....

Last edited:

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Yellow will be hard to find. I really like the yellow, but you're right, you need to see it in person to decide. According to the registry, Bert-Bert owns a Yellow/Black in Palm Beach and GTLou has Tungsten in Miami.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Guys thanks for the tips !!!

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
I agree that you should probably see these colors in person...pics are good but not great. I have the Tungsten and love it. I like it because it is somewhat understated (especially given the aggressive looks of the GT) and, like the Heritage, it automatically identifies my car as a 2006 model. But, in the end, color is a total pesonal choice. Best of luck. Keep us posted.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Hi- there's a tungsten at Coral Gables Ford.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
1418, Thx. for the tip. I looked at one in Boca today. Maybe I'll see you Thurs in Miami if you go to the Crow's event. Right now I'm roughing it in my SSR...

Arm

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2006
South Florida
1418 said:
Hi- there's a tungsten at Coral Gables Ford.
Is it for sale? When I stopped by there last month, I was told the Tungsten GT was sold. It had 300 miles on it.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Not sure. But it was still there last Thurs.

Manny