Tungsten in Atlanta

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Mall of Georgia Ford has a new Tungsten on the showroom. If interested contact Leavy Morgan at 404.374.0793

Atl-04Z06

May 4, 2006
Just an FYI, I think this is the same car that sat outside over a month at Gwinnett Place Ford while on EBAY.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
I don't know anything other than it is a fully optioned 166,945 GT that was supposedly purchased by the dealer for invoice.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Anyone who lets a Ford GT sit outside must be nuts

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
If it's the same one I saw at Gwinnett Place ford a month ago, I know why they traded it to Mall of Georgia Ford: The salesaman told me they were "asking $195,000".

I grinned, told him I already had one, and wasn't going to buy another...at least not at that looney tunes price!

That tungsten sure is a beautiful car though...

Eric

Atl-04Z06

May 4, 2006
EasyEric said:
If it's the same one I saw at Gwinnett Place ford a month ago, I know why they traded it to Mall of Georgia Ford: The salesaman told me they were "asking $195,000".

I grinned, told him I already had one, and wasn't going to buy another...at least not at that looney tunes price!

That tungsten sure is a beautiful car though...

Eric

I said basically the same thing. :cheers

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
I saw it delivered to Gwinnett Place Ford. They have sold 12+ GTs but very few of these are local cars.

They have only serviced two GTs...one of them being mine (currently). Greatest (personality) service staff imaginable. It is not, however, a locale conducive to performance cars since people are most often in gridlock. Perhaps it is a better place to collect than to drive.

In either case, the Tungsten that they were offloading was very nice, and there was quite a crowd as they were taking it off the transport.

Mall of Georgia appears to buy and sell as almost a hub for GT sales in northern Georgia. I tried once to get together with them on price, but we were not headed the same direction.

Whoever buys that Tungsten, at whatever price, is getting a gorgeous car.

- doc