Tungsten GT in Paradise Valley Arizona

scotttroilo

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2010
Scottsdale AZ
I'll have to pass this time. Got the kids in town for fathers day weekend. Please keep me in the loop for next time. Look forward to meeting you all and taking a nice ride. Happy Fathers day!!!

Scotty T.

xpresso

GT Owner
Feb 25, 2007
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Hi guys. I'm right around the corner. Royal Palm and Scottsdale Rd. Red 05 also. Lets meet for a pop someday.

Heading to cars & coffee tomorrow 9-3 at 7:30

JBG

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 25, 2006
Scottsdale
Howard, nice meeting you this am.

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
Howard, nice meeting you this am.

You are too fast John! Beat me to it!!

Nice to have met you Howard - welcome to the "club"!

xpresso

GT Owner
Feb 25, 2007
Paradise Valley, Arizona
You are too fast John! Beat me to it!!

Nice to have met you Howard - welcome to the "club"!

x 2 Nice to finally meet local GT owners.

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
Howard, very nice to meet you this morning - send me an e-mail. If you send Dave (DBK) your VIN, he'll change your status to "Owner" (hint, hint, Dave :wink).

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Howard - Glad you got around to meeting some of the other local GT owners. Great group. We need to put together a casual BBQ or something when the weather cools off a bit.

xpresso

GT Owner
Feb 25, 2007
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Howard - Glad you got around to meeting some of the other local GT owners. Great group. We need to put together a casual BBQ or something when the weather cools off a bit.
Absolutely! Hope it cools off real soon.

scotttroilo

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2010
Scottsdale AZ
Once again. Sorry I missed you guys. This time in California with my kids. I'm literally 1000 yards down the road. If your not tired of my excuses please stay on me. I haven't had THUUMPR out for a month. I'm one of those anal owners who doesn't want get her dusty. Waiting for a good rain to wash off the streets..... Pathetic HUH!!

xpresso

GT Owner
Feb 25, 2007
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Once again. Sorry I missed you guys. This time in California with my kids. I'm literally 1000 yards down the road. If your not tired of my excuses please stay on me. I haven't had THUUMPR out for a month. I'm one of those anal owners who doesn't want get her dusty. Waiting for a good rain to wash off the streets..... Pathetic HUH!!

That's my kind of OCD!

scotttroilo

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2010
Scottsdale AZ
Thanks. I needed to hear that! I knew my GT brothers would understand. Now how about that rain?

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
We need to put together a casual BBQ or something when the weather cools off a bit.

Currently cold and wet in the UK. The summer has vanished without telling anyone........

How lovely to be too hot!! We can only dream about that over here. :)

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Currently cold and wet in the UK. The summer has vanished without telling anyone........

How lovely to be too hot!! We can only dream about that over here. :)

Summer finally showed up around here. 'Supposed to be 90 tomorrow. ('Sun & high temps supposed to last about 2 wks or so.)

I remember back in the summer of 1957 (oh, shuddup. I know most of you weren't even the gleam in your pappy's eye back then :tongue) it rained all summer long. One could literally have counted the number of sunny days on one hand. And the very day we went back to school the sun came out and it was 80 degrees from then 'til the middle of OCTOBER. That still ticks me off just thinking about it.