Trying to order a GT

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I guess this means they have their allocation already, and won't be in the drawing for the larger versions, when that time comes.

:wink

Yes, it would seem their allocations are "in-hand". :facepalm: :lol

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
The online configurator was a bit confusing initially, but I was able to get my car spec'd after talking to a company concierge rep.
My order locks next week....special liquid unobtainium paint, deviating stitching, CF everywhere....

I was joking when I posted this, but after yesterday's announcement and press release, it may be close to reality. Next year will be interesting for sure!

fecarman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 18, 2007
Deer hunting season in Michigan opens November 15th. Evidently, weiner pulling season is open year around in New York.

GeeTee

GT Owner
Jul 5, 2015
http://autoweek.com/article/car-new...op&utm_content=body&utm_campaign=awdailydrive

Just 200 now it seems!
And talking to a Ford dealership yesterday and they said they are definitely going to get one. I know it isn't true but he thinks it was! What I do believe is that he said a guy from Dubai has called them to offer 400k if they get one. Dealer guy said he isn't agreeing yet as he will wait for more offers....dealer said likely the car will sell before they "receive it" .