Trouble updating NGT application

Cobraguy

GT Owner
I have run into a road block whilst attempting to update my application. I cant seem to get my “average annual mileage” or “fleet vehicle “ info accepted...the rest of the info up to that point seems to be accepted. The form tells me an error has occurred in these areas (they become highlighted in red) and that I should recheck them.... I cannot advance the form without fixing the errors. I have resubmitted the info many times but the error advisory persists. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance.....

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
When I was having trouble, it was suggested I contact support at GTAPPSUP@ford.com for help. They were pretty quick in solving the issues I had.

ttn27

GT Owner
Sep 7, 2014
I have run into a road block whilst attempting to update my application. I cant seem to get my “average annual mileage” or “fleet vehicle “ info accepted...the rest of the info up to that point seems to be accepted. The form tells me an error has occurred in these areas (they become highlighted in red) and that I should recheck them.... I cannot advance the form without fixing the errors. I have resubmitted the info many times but the error advisory persists. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance.....

Try entering the mileage without any comma.

Cobraguy

GT Owner
Thanks guys.....I’ll give that a try.

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
Their help, actually does.

Joe

Cobraguy

GT Owner
When I was having trouble, it was suggested I contact support at GTAPPSUP@ford.com for help. They were pretty quick in solving the issues I had.

Thanks Joe.....They returned my email promptly and after several vollies my application went through. It boiled down to using my iPad instead of my iPhone to submit the application. I have no idea why though!

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
My pleasure! And a shout out to JOEA2 who first keyed me into GTAPPSUP.

Best of luck to us all!

Last edited:

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
I am glad that it worked out. Now, if we all can get selected, it would be great.

Joe

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Sent mine in again this morning - fingers crossed and good luck to everyone else applying