Tomy's Tito's and other funny COVID19 stuff

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
Tomy,
My son sent me this today and I immediately thought of you and your favorite Brand Tito's.

Thought we needed a thread for a little humor in these strange times.

The good news it that our GT hasn't sold, and will probably be around for the next Rally.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
This Tito’s talking bottle was sent to me by sweet Lynnette McGowan and it blew me away! It was sent to me in a chat message and I tried every way known to copy it and couldn’t. Thank you DIGMAN for posting it on the Forum as a lot of members have been introduced to Tito’s at different Forum Rally’s over the years! I’m sure Tito in Austin, Texas has seen it and it’s great advertising for him. I will tell you I have stocked up during these hard times! For everyone’s information two weeks ago Galveston County Courthouse in Galveston, Texas received the first 92 cases of Tito hand cleaner From Austin, Texas, free of charge and distributed to every hospital, fire and police dept. and other emergency offices through the County. All will enjoy my current drink of Tito’s Vodka with Tonic water (with Quinine) and a 30mg. Of Zinc with a squeeze of lime! My New medication drink for protection against the Corona Virus.
I certainly would have had Andy on my new drink if I just had known! I can’t wait to have a drink and toast Andy at our next Forum Rally! Thanks again Lynnette and Mark for thinking of me! Stay safe, clean and healthy my friends! We all can’t wait to get our GT’ out!

Reactions: digman1

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
1587654125263.png1587654191343.png1587654225253.png

Reactions: Austinj427

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007