Tommy's trailer weight

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Does anyone know the weight of a 24 ft Tommy's trailer?

Thanks

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
It varies depending if Tomy Harmon is inside or not.

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006

thanks I only looked for an hour on their site and couldn't find that...... I need another drink.:cheers

upon further review ..... still need to know. I am looking at the open trailer with the cover system. So still can't find that info on the site.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
StormCat has one. He knows.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
thanks I only looked for an hour on their site and couldn't find that...... I need another drink.:cheers

upon further review ..... still need to know. I am looking at the open trailer with the cover system. So still can't find that info on the site.

As long as you have been around here I think you would know how to use the search button by now..:biggrin Lazy Cat II

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6108&highlight=Tommy's+Trailer

StormCat has one. He knows.

Frank You are so helpful.. I gave up trying to help drunk guys years ago !!
:lol

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I try to stay out of my trailer when pulling it! Tomy Hamon

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
As long as you have been around here I think you would know how to use the search button by now..:biggrin Lazy Cat II

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6108&highlight=Tommy's+Trailer

Frank You are so helpful.. I gave up trying to help drunk guys years ago !!
:lol

Thanks Brian ... I did search but remember that was Post MC Birthday and Veterans day ... it takes a day or so for the alcohol to get out of the BHU. :lol