They rejected my application....

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
The Ford GT has been rejected by the event planners for the Euro Auto Festival in Greer, SC - October 20th - 21st at the BMW Zentrum at the factory. They sent my money back! Maybe if I stick GT40 on it they'll bite? :lol See:http://www.euroautofestival.com/

I will have to dust off (check the oil, wipe up the leaks...) some of the Brit Brigade, which sadly, have not been driven much since the GT showed up. In fact, most of the stable have toally ignored her! View her as somthing I drug home with bright lipstick and fish net stockings!! (It is a Heritage after all!).

Funny thing these cars... :wink... (okay Doc...it's all yours!)

Gordo

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
Hmmm, what can I say?

"Scarey"?

On a more interesting note...why was your application rejected...not "historical" enough?

- doc

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
No, it wasn't histrionics...it just was'nt European enough for EURO Fest... :frown
Thought I could get the fox in the hen house...

G.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
So will you be taking the Z8 instead?

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Eurofest

The Z8 it is...

G.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Rejected Application??

Now, perhaps if you had affixed the "Prancing Moose" to each front fender ......... :lol

magwheel

GT Owner
Mar 26, 2006
Ohio
Rejected by the event planners?

FB GT40 said:
The Ford GT has been rejected by the event planners for the Euro Auto Festival in Greer, SC - October 20th - 21st at the BMW Zentrum at the factory. They sent my money back! Gordo
Heck..... you think that's bad, I got rejected for a charge account by Sam's Club about 3 years ago. :eek I guess they didn't like my spending habits. :lol My friends still laugh their asses off at me when they think of it! Magwheel