The news we'd all LIKE to hear from Ford...

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
I don't even think Toyota would commit to 8-10 years of the Camry.

Pesky Camry's there's no future in them... Or Mustangs, or Corvettes, or Vipers, or Porsche 911, or Lamborghini or Ferrari or Aston Martin...

Plenty of cars can have 8-10 year production runs, including the very highest end super-cars.

There is still time for a Christmas Miracle!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
First, I hope all of the current Ford GT owners that want one of the new Ford GT's can find a way to get one in their garages. We need to remember Ford will do what is best for the company. My guess is Ford will commit to build the amount of cars they see fit, while making sure they don't make decisions that may diminish the future value of the cars. These cars are being hand built with materials and processes not normally seen in production cars. I would compare the process to the building of the La Ferrari. I think they only built 499 and there were well over 1,000 people that wanted one. The more they make can reduce the value over time.

Thank you Ford for all you do for your extended Ford family. I am sure the powers to be at Ford will attempt to make as many Ford customers as happy as they can.