The new Ford GT soon in France.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
We already know that the new racing Ford GT will be in France in early September for testing.

But I now have confirmation that the road model, will also be exhibited in France in the beginning of next September.
I can easily imagine where.
Precise information as soon as I get them.

Francis (Saint Ho).

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Let me guess, Paris Autosalon ;)

I visited Geneva earlier this year and despite being able to see the car from 50cm distance (which was really really great) there was nothing more to get out of the show, absolutely zero information (I was really surprised that noone was interested in having a small chat nor did they advise me to go to the catering area).

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Dear BROMBEAR.

Like you, I have longly observed the new Ford GT in Geneva. I found it much more attractive in reality than in the picture, and contrary to what was said, I found it very different and much more interesting than all other super cars in the moment.

Like you, in Geneva, I was disappointed not to find a single person able to talk about it, and I had to explain to young hostesses, of what it was.

I will inform you where the car will be on exhibition in France, as soon as I have confirmation.
However, I fear that once again, it will be impossible to see the insides, or to sit in.

I note, nevertheless, that Ford is very effective to show the new GT wherever we can talk about it. It is a very good thing.

I hope to see you at Le Mans in 2016.

Best regards.

Francis (Saint Ho).

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
I will be in Geneva and Paris in early September and would like to see it.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
I will be in Geneva and Paris in early September and would like to see it.

Hello Luke Warmwater.

I will inform you where and when the car will be on exhibition in France, as soon as I have confirmation.
I would be happy to welcome you.

Best regards.

Francis (Saint Ho).

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Lack of knowledge just a ruse to lure you into discussions with young hostesses.