The new Ford GT MUST be present at Le Mans Classic 2016.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Hello everyone.

This message is especially for those who have close contact with the Ford leaders, in charge of marketing the new Ford GT.
At the forefront DBK, but probably others too.

I am Francis, the manager of the European Ford GT Owners Club, and the organizer of the gathering of the Ford GT at Le Mans Classic 2016.

Le Mans Classic is an exceptional and worldwide known event, that will take place three weeks after the 24 heures race.
The new Ford GT 2016 must be present there, in the middle of his older marvelous sisters. I think there are not many better opportunities to show the new GT in the place where the legend begins.

I wish to tell the Ford officials that, if they share my views, I offer them my volunteer organization, and some of the reservations that I have blocked for our Club. This is essentially the prime location on the circuit, very well located hotel rooms, the welcome party at the famous Hotel de France (historical nest of the 60’s winning GT40), etc ...

I already formalized my wish to buy the new Ford GT (while of course keeping my wonderful 2006), but I am unfortunately not at all certain that it will be delivered to me in time.

Thank you to spread my offer where it is useful that it is known.

Best Regard.

Francis (Saint Ho).