Mark II Lifetime
The Ebay listing is gone.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
The Ebay listing is gone.

It is dead in the GT forum link I provided, but if you go to ebay and search you will find it.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
It is dead in the GT forum link I provided, but if you go to ebay and search you will find it.

10-4 Now I see you said that the first time. sorry

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Your complaint was legit. You are not one of the people I was referring to...

I speak only for myself not the many, so I'll admit to being 50% of the refund requests Shelby recieved. The decal was mis-cut, it had a white crescent 1/16"-1/8" edge on one side (not centered). I offered to send it back so that they could perhaps get some relief from their supplier, they weren't interested and refunded the money promptly. No problem...now this.

Were my expectations too high? What should I have done?:ack

There is a guy on ebay that sells what looks like an aluminum cap, it has been discussed here before I think (link below), but my posts about it get deleted (not by DBK). I'm happy with my current solution, but has anyone tried that? (search "Ford GT horn button" on ebay)

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...n-Button-Replacement-on-eBay&highlight=airbag

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
I bought a couple of the first run and misplaced them!!! So, I would like to buy a couple more when available Shelby.