The Egg Trick

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
TOO BAD FOR US THAT WE DON'T HAVE THESE GUYS AROUND ANYMORE. TODAY'S HUMOR IS GOOD BUT YESTERDAY'S WAS TRULY THE BEST… THEY SAY YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL IT'S GONE AND YOU MISS IT….ENJOY -

If Johnny Carson was still around, Leno & Letterman wouldn't have a chance! The real tonight show. The good ol' days.This trick has never been repeated in modern times....

Johnny Carson and Dom DeLuise.

Click: Egg trick

Last edited:

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Oh for the days of live funny insult-less TV. I think the days of the 60's and 70's with Carson, Rowan and Martin, and earlier than that, Dean Martin and the others with "variety shows" was the Golden Era. I remember watching the Jackie Gleason show every Saturday (or was it Sunday - we had a funny TV arrangement in Sioux City then, shared networks shifted things around) because I wanted to. Ed Sullivan too. Then we had Lawrence Welk and others that were local.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
REAL "late night" ended the instant Johnny and Ed did.

The entertainment industry will never see their likes again.

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Don't forget My Favorite Martian.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Don't forget My Favorite Martian.

I don't think 'he' did late night! :lol

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Given the age I was when it was on, that WAS my late night.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
:rofl :thumbsup

ALLRYZE

GT Owner
Mar 10, 2012
ATLANTA
I watched Carson a lot. Yep, giving up my age.

How are things in Mammoth? I ran the Best Western there way-way too many years ago!! Can't see you putting snow chains on her and I don't miss those 10" overnight snowstorms.

Thanks for bringing back such a funny spot. I'm egg shopping tomorrow. Already have the broom
"I think".