The 06 brochure/showroom catalog

bitzman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 7, 2005
I have the '05 brochure which has the golden colored car on the cover, on a test track, with a black section above the picture and below.It is a nice brochure but not as thick as I would hope considering that a few years ago Chevy put one out on the Corvette that was 69 pages!

But what I want to know is what's the story on the '06 brochures? When I ask for one at a Ford dealer they grow very evasive, odd considering they are in business to sell cars. Looking at e-bay--where all things hard to get appear eventually-- I see three different covers, one of them depicting the Gulf Heritage paint job. Are they all the same on the inside or is there three different art treatments in each of the three different brochures?

I also have the Portfolio the extremely horizontal book which has the same brochure and PR pictures but is printed considerably better and hardbound,
so what else am I missing to have a complete file of Ford GT memorabilia? I was disappointed in the Owner's Manual that cost me more than $60 for the deluxe version which came in a foam case that must have cost Ford a whole fifty cents.

If any Forumite in Los Angeles has the '06 brochures I will gladly trade some glossies of the original Ford GT40s (culled from Ford Dearborn files) just for the opportunity to photograph them before June 1st. I can copy them right on the spot with my close up lens.

2005FordGT

Ford GT. It's The One.
Aug 8, 2005
New York
All three '06 brochures have the same insides. A large center picture of a red GT with some information. They also include a small puzzel :lol I still need the GUld brochure but have the Tungsten and Mark IV Red versions.