Thank you Ford GT Forum! Welcoming M007 2021 Daytona Heritage on a sunny day in Southern California.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Congrats Randy. Get some good looking chicks to shoot some pics.

Reactions: Roadtrip

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Wow! Just W. O. W. !!! Beautiful!! Congratulations! Enjoy her! Be Safe!

Reactions: SYCO GT

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Congrats, the color schemes on these NGTs just keeps getting better.

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
congrats! beautiful car!Lots of luck with it!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Congrats Randy! The asymmetry of this heritage will forever make it a uniquely wonderful conversation piece. LOVE IT!!!

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
I did have a chance to take a photo of the undeniably amazing rear end yesterday.

nfgt-0000784a-jpg.62412

That is amazing.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Congrats. What a beauty! Well deserved.

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Very nice, congrats!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
And great score with double o seven!

Thanks Andy. Makes even a disposable dealer key tag, kind of a fun keepsake. Lol. Let the hoarding commence...

NFGTdelivery-7422.jpg

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Randy, Congratulations I love your story as it speaks for all our thoughts and feeling we have felt during our journey like yours. You put it in words like I could not have. Beautiful car and well worth the wait. Enjoy and remember your dreams can come true when it comes from the heart. Just stunning.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Congrats Randy. Get some good looking chicks to shoot some pics.

C'mon Dr. Frank. Just because a woman is attractive, doesn't necessarily mean they are skilled
at using a camera.

NaiiaMF-7313.jpg

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Enjoy and remember your dreams can come true when it comes from the heart.

I believe you just said it all in a mere fourteen words. And thank you for your wisdom and wishes.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Whoo Hoo!! Elated for you Randy! The hardest part of being a new NFGT owner is waiting for the paint to cure and it to be wrapped. Enjoy!

Kind of a cruel and unusual punishment, no doubt. Then again, after waiting 4.5+ years, it'll probably go by quickly!

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Randy, I am blown away by your car. Congratulations.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
That asymmetrical red scheme is awesome (y) :cool:

I really can't think of any other builder or manufacturer that has done this, and certainly not at such a deliberate and thoughtful level. It must have been a challenge to balance old and new, but they did it so well. The Ford GT is the kind of creation that you notice something new each time you look at it. I know that now, because I've had the luxury of looking at it quite a bit over the past two days. I think the Ford GT's are going to inspire a lot of design firsts, not only mechanically, but visually. I also suspect that it must be difficult to pull off, and there will be some unusual graphical designs.

The Ford Design Team has definitely raised the bar with the Heritage and Studio Design editions, which are going to be equally fun to watch debut.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Super happy for you Randy. I know you will show it proudly.

Vince H

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Let me know when a SoCal Ford GT Forum gathering is possible (after paint cure and wrap, of course). There are plenty of us within about a 60-mile radius here. Let’s go suck up all the energy at one (or several) local Cars and Coffees! :ROFLMAO:

Congrats on your faith and tenacity Randy. That’s the real magic here — the car is just the material reflection of it. (y)

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Congrats! Love the #98 livery. Enjoy in good health!

06VistaBlueGT

Aug 30, 2006
Randy, a huge congratulations on such a special car! I'm a Gulf Racing fan, (so much so I even got the Tag Heuer Formula 1 Gulf Racing edition for Christmas a few years ago from my wonderful wife), love the Gulf heritage editions, and those were my #1, but this heritage is the best so far!! Simply stunning with all the cool details (love the number under the spoiler). Enjoy driving and sharing it with everyone you can! I can't wait to see all the cool shots on your Instagram page in the future (I just followed you under my IG name, 05FordGT). 👍

Now you gotta grab the #98 hat, #98 polo & #98 jacket on the Ford collections merchandise site.

Last edited:

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Thanks Andy. Makes even a disposable dealer key tag, kind of a fun keepsake. Lol. Let the hoarding commence...

View attachment 62421
I would have liked to get 007 but didn’t get the order in early enough and asked for 070 instead. That’s an epic vin!