Texas Ford GT rally

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
A few of us are going to play and drive in the Texas hill country 5-12 to 5-15. More details in the owners area. A few folks from out of state have asked if they could join in. The more the merrier. The hotel has 50 rooms. I have blocked 14 but will be increasing the number of rooms tomorrow. The hotel contact details are also in the owners area.

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
A few of us are going to play and drive in the Texas hill country 5-12 to 5-15. More details in the owners area. A few folks from out of state have asked if they could join in. The more the merrier. The hotel has 50 rooms. I have blocked 14 but will be increasing the number of rooms tomorrow. The hotel contact details are also in the owners area.

I booked my room yesterday and they had to put me in a Handicap room as that is all they had left. So I am not sure there is anything left?

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
I booked my room yesterday and they had to put me in a Handicap room as that is all they had left. So I am not sure there is anything left?

I talked to them yesterday afternoon we had 9 of 14 blocked rooms reserved and I asked to increase the block to 20. They are supposed to call me today. I'll double check. If you have never been there you are in for a surprise. It's a fairly new hotel decorated fully like it is in the early 40s. It's at the airport. I always see vintage aircraft come and go. This is Admiral Nimitz's hometown. WWII is big here. And it is surrounded by awsome roads.

Tomcat

GT Owner
I always see vintage aircraft come and go. This is Admiral Nimitz's hometown.
Two good reasons to visit...unfortunately not this time for me, but have fun!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I got my room today. Thanks for setting this up.

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
I talked to them yesterday afternoon we had 9 of 14 blocked rooms reserved and I asked to increase the block to 20. They are supposed to call me today. I'll double check. If you have never been there you are in for a surprise. It's a fairly new hotel decorated fully like it is in the early 40s. It's at the airport. I always see vintage aircraft come and go. This is Admiral Nimitz's hometown. WWII is big here. And it is surrounded by awsome roads.

I'm beginning to think I sound mentally challenged on the phone and thats why I got a Handicap room, lol! I am from West Texas.....