Ten year anniversary of 9 11 is approaching

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
As everyone reflects and remembers what exactly they were doing when the first plane hit the tower and then the second plane hit the other tower reflect on how strong this country is now and how we came together as a nation at that time. Reflect on all of the people that lost their lives and all of the people that came together to rebuild after the attack. I lost dear friends in the attack, dear ones that left this earth way too early. Ones like all of us who get up and go to work everyday for their families. I work in the financial industry so the stories that I have to share are very common with my peers and colleagues and they are all so terrible.

Don't ever forget the day, the feeling you had and how proud you were to be an American. That feeling is what makes our country so strong and what it is today, the best country on earth. Our enemies still are out there and they are in different forms then they were in the past and they will take different forms in the future. No matter what they look like though, I know that our country is the best country in the world and I wouldn't want to be a citizen of any other and whatever they might throw at us I know we can handle it. Democrat, Republican, Independent, whatever, we are all Americans first. Remeber that on 9/11.

When I get in my GT and drive around I am really proud it was made here, in the USA. It is one of the many reasons I love the car and why I think so many people are attracted to it.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I'm sorry you lost friends - so many of us are connected in some way or another to that awful, awful day....

There are so many programs about 9/11 running on UK TV and it's so distressing to watch. The thought of all those thousands of innocent souls and their dreadful plight.

I love New York and it's painful to remember. We shall never forget those whose lives were touched by this tragedy.

RIP

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
With all of the aholes the US military has been killing lately I hope they have something special planned for Sunday.