Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
SVTOA show at Griots - MAY 16

for more info

http://stangnation.com/index.php?topic=7414.0

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Are you going? Which ride will you bring if so?

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Are you going? Which ride will you bring if so?

I will be there with my FGT and GT500 (unless its raining). I use my GT500 as a mule car to carry chairs and wipedown materials.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I will be there with my FGT and GT500 (unless its raining). I use my GT500 as a mule car to carry chairs and wipedown materials.

Sounds like you have it all planned out. :biggrin I would like to mirror you (but with different colors) but my Bendpak lift has been delayed and I need it to weld in the 3 solid mounts for my Griggs Torque arm and Watt's link. BTW, I am Blue in the GT and Dark Charcoal in the 500. I am guessing your GT is red from the pic you posted. I hope to swing by, with chairs, you must stay a while?

:usa

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Sounds like you have it all planned out. :biggrin I would like to mirror you (but with different colors) but my Bendpak lift has been delayed and I need it to weld in the 3 solid mounts for my Griggs Torque arm and Watt's link. BTW, I am Blue in the GT and Dark Charcoal in the 500. I am guessing your GT is red from the pic you posted. I hope to swing by, with chairs, you must stay a while?

:usa

I'm a car show guy so I've been through this drill many many times. FGT is red/white - the SHELBY is grabber orange/white.

Attachments

• C & C 4 18 09.jpg
    C & C 4 18 09.jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 108

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Very nice.

I love the Grabber Orange. Both totally stock?

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Very nice.

I love the Grabber Orange. Both totally stock?

Yep - right down to the original air in the tires!!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
In this mornings paper, they had a story on the new Griot location. They said the opening date is going to get pushed back into June. Does that change this date?

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
In this mornings paper, they had a story on the new Griot location. They said the opening date is going to get pushed back into June. Does that change this date?

Just check the link above...I'm sure they will relay any changes. I suspect if the new site is not ready, they will hold the show at their current location - like last year.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington

I was at the old store on Thursday. They were moving everything Friday, Saturday & Sunday. They said the New store will be open for business on Monday.

Did the Trib article give a reason for delayed opening?

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Did the Trib article give a reason for delayed opening?

They strongly hinted that it was a bigger and more expensive project than anticipated and being a privately owned company combined with tight commercial credit, Griot just couldn't throw a bunch of money at it to speed it up.

I am paraphrasing just a bit.

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
bump