Stock bolt pattern?

Hans

Jul 16, 2008
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Just wondering what the stock bolt pattern is on a GT. Pops picked up 2 sets of 20' wheels that look the same as the 1966 mustang styled steel wheel, only bigger of course. We both think theyd look pretty good on the GT as it would make it look even more retro. The wheels are 5 on 4 1/2' . Would these fit? any other info would be nice too for switching wheels. Thanks!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
That is the correct bolt pattern. You need to make sure about the offsets and check for brake caliper clearance etc..

Hans

Jul 16, 2008
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Thanks, just noticed I have 2 sets of different wheels, 4 are 20" by 10" with a 45 mm off set, the other 4 are 20" by 9" with a 30mm off set. Would it work or be adviseable to put the fatter ones on the rear taking all info into consideration? also, do the front wheels have to be smaller (diameter) than the rears? I could buy some 19" by 9" with a 30mm off set (I think I could at least) to put up front. I'll be sure to post pics if and when this all works out. Thanks again!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
The stock Front wheels are 9" wide. The stock rear wheels are 11.5" wide. Depending on your performance parameters You may have a problem locating a good tire for the rear .