Stainless Works Headers.......check Them Out!!!

image2.jpg

As a dealer of Stainless Works we can offer forum members special pricing on orders directed through us.

There are two versions available.

Headers Only and Headers w/ Random Technology Cats

PICT0031.JPG

1 ¾” port matched headers with egr tube, and metal matrix catalytic converters 3/8” thick cnc laser cut flanges, Slip on style merge collectors with 3” pipes, “H” crossover, and polished slash cut tips. Very aggressive exhaust note for GT owners wanting as much power as possible. For off road use only. Includes all clamps with (2) 13” long front o2 extensions and (2) 25” long rear o2 extensions. Does not include gaskets or bolts, replaces complete factory exhaust system (manifolds, converters, muffler) and saves over 70 pounds over stock system.

We can send these directly to Jet-Hot for coating or have them thermal coated by SW as an option.

Normal build time is 1-2 weeks and will be dropshipped directly from SW to you!

Jack @ MMP Sales
Muscle Motors Performance, Inc.
jack@musclemotors.com
http://www.musclemotors.com
(818)888-7778
"Here to Make Racing Fun & Affordable for Everyone!"

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Good or Bad?

These look really nice but I can't see where all the heat from the additional radiating surface area is going to go except into the engine compartment and rob horsepower by affecting the MAP sensor. The standard cast exhaust manifolds should be the coolest. The horsepower gain can't be more than 15 and you can loose 50 with a few degrees rise in temperature. Maybe you can wrap them all up in ceramic tape or coat them inside and out with ceramic to offset the temperature problem. Great for show! But I wonder about GO!

Ok ... Flame me. Just my opinion.:thumbsup

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
From initial post:
...We can send these directly to Jet-Hot for coating or have them thermal coated by SW as an option. ...

Beach-GT - We suggest www.jet-hot.com all longtube headers to cut down under hood or in this case under clamshell temps. However we have not seen a loss in power even on uncoated longtube headers compared to factory cast iron manifolds on any of the GT's we have tuned or dynoed.

Jack @ MMP Sales
jack@musclemotors.com
(818)888-7778

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Do they look anything like this?

Attachments

• 427sohc-01a.jpeg
    427sohc-01a.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 174
Beach-GT - Not sure what you are referring to? Your header should never look like that under any circumstances if tuned properly.

Jack @ MMP Sales
jack@musclemotors.com
(818)888-7778

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Thought they glowed under full power.:bored