Stabbed by the GT

GordonWolf

Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 26, 2006
Las Vegas
Getting Gurney'd is nothing compared to the stabbing I received tonite from our new Bentley Continental GT.
The drivers door was open and as I walked over to get into the car the window jumped out and stabbed me in the chest...
It has been appropriately named *#!X@*! window... :ack

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
......and a Bentley GT bit me on Park Lane!!! I was fiddling with the boot (trunk) and it sort of shut automatically with my finger in it.

May I suggest 'Crewe'd' for this type of injury? (Pronounced Crude. They are made in Crewe and have been dubbed a Crewes Missile).

What do you think of the Bentley Gordon?

GordonWolf

Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 26, 2006
Las Vegas
"Crewe'd" it is... It's definately appropriate!

What do I think of the car? Fun to drive and a very comfortable luxerious interior (that goes 190 mph!). Real nice for everyday driving. Might try that convertable when it comes out. :thumbsup

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I ordered the GTC 2 years ago (with a deposit) but am now getting the runaround from the dealer who is quoting me early 2008 (as opposed to early 2007 - which was the original promise).

GTC's are available right now in the UK but at some big premiums, I saw one over the weekend with a $280k price tag. :bored

I had sort of set my heart on one in Jan/Feb next year and, like a small child, am going off the idea of waiting.....

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
Neil

Gouging goes on everywhere.

Here in the States the car had a premium when it came out because the professional basketball players, other athletes, and the gold chain crowd made it their car of choice.

Dave

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Which, in itself, should be warning enough Dave! :lol

I am changing my name to 'smackyerbitchup puff diddy'.

GordonWolf

Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 26, 2006
Las Vegas
Las Vegas dealer is getting about 215K for the 07 hardtop... FYI.
Any rashes yet from all those gold chains..?

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I almost ordered a GTC two years ago, but the dealer was such a snob I walked.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Gordon, I have to warn you not to disrespect me in my hood, otherwise me, and several of my home chaps will have no alternative but to bust a cap in your bottom.

I should have been a rap star. I've got that special type of mojo going on. In a terribly British sort of way of course.

GordonWolf

Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 26, 2006
Las Vegas
I should have been a rap star. I've got that special type of mojo going on. In a terribly British sort of way of course.[/QUOTE]

You, Austin powers and Ali G.! :banana
We get our MoJo going in our Sunseeker Predator... :cheers
Wife and I are off to your old colony (HKG) for 3 weeks... maybe some of those $350k USD GT's are over there... :eek

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I'm just Neily from the block. The block being the family estate. :wink