Speedlingerie front bra

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Speedlingerie in CA just called me. They have a customer GT coming in this week to make the patterns for the front and the mirrors. They will have products in a couple of weeks. Stripes will be measured acurately so that that color with/without stripes will match. Cost for full cover bra is $699 and mirrors $299. Check out website at Speedlingerie.com. Call Rich at 800-570-1579 to place an order. This is what I've been waiting for. They do many exotic/high end cars and the work looks good. Who's car is going in for the pattern? California guys fess up.

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
Not mine. I had one of theirs on my 360 Modena, and at 90mph, it came up onto my windshield and scared the hell out of me!. Needless to say, I won't be buying antother one. Besides, they look like crap on the car...IMHO

Pipelion

Point 1; Expensive!

Point 2; Expensive bra to ride up in face when getting freaky!

:biggrin :biggrin

Allan

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Read this

I bought one for my NSX. It was expensive and the mounting kit was real Mickey Mouse. It did fit well, but the mounting setup was real crap. I only used it once in the past three years...

Just my two cents worth...
Jay
(949) 366-1211

Bman33

GT Owner
Feb 22, 2006
Miami
Might be good for track days. Unless they flap around at high speeds and cause more damage to the paint.. Would have to be super snug from all angles. :willy

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
there ya have it..all true and correct

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
crapola... sorry but write a check for your local BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS. The cost sponsors one kid for a year. The bras do more damage than good, unless it is for your wife or s/o :cheers

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
3M film

The best protection is the 3M film. I have it on my FFR Cobra, which I track, and my Vanquish. Protects and is not really noticeable. I will have it on my GT when I get it.

Tungsten

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 22, 2006
Atlanta
3m

I just had the 3M put on my Tungsten. The guy did a great job, it took almost 8 hours. You cannot see it against the Tungsten color. I wanted the back fenders wrapped completely and the 3m would not stretch around the curves without breaking down the backing.They are going to try another brand, Dennison, this week. I will let you know how that works. By the way they charged me $ 850 total.
Don