speeding tickets...

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
So there I am cruising down I-4 in Orlando going about 15 over when a beautiful dark colored GT whips right by me weaving in & out of traffic. I barely have time to admire the car & wonder which of you guys is behind the wheel when next thing I know there are flashing lights behind me. Guess who gets pulled over???? Well it sure wasn't the GT! Grrrrrrr. Being so low to the ground & dark colored the sheriff must not have seen you... :biggrin Alright, fess up. Which of you boys left me in the dust? :wink

Pipelion

I know, the sheriff picced cola instead of GTea. Sheriff pulls over female instead of guy, am I right?

You know why? Because he could catch you and not the Ford GT. He didn't want to let the others know a GT got the best of him.

Did you get a ticket?

Allan

Last edited:

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
I'm betting piccola beat the speeding rap but was cited for GT envy! :cool

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
You're probably right Pipelion.

But no complaints - I got lucky. He was a young sheriff & I had no problem charming my way out of a ticket. :lol

Still, it was nice to see a GT on the road, if only for a few seconds... :thumbsup

Pipelion

KJD, GT envy :willy :rofl :rofl !!

Piccola,

You've atleast seen a GT on the road moving. I've never, even from a mile. I was talking to my mechanic this week about the GT. He told me a cute GT story. Last year he was on his way to hit the golf ball, and saw a GT go by and the driver was getting on it by the local beach. He remarked how nice it looked and sounded. As he started his round and for the next hour he could hear the same guy ringing it out and rowing through the gears of this GT. He said this guy realy got on it for over an hour. The sound was awesome comming through the trees, though he didn't see it again. It might be a local owner or some Ford factory guy.

I saw three sedans in total bras riding nose to tail down a main road recently. So they come up here some time.

Glad you didn't get a ticket. :thumbsup

Allan

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
The rest of the story

Yeah she got out of the ticket but now she has to go out with him for a couple of dates. Her Jap Z was not fast enough to get away from the undercover Mustang that we have here! Don't know how someone as cosmo as she will stand two dates at Sonny's Bar-B-que. Seems like that GT that did the fly by should come to her rescue.