South Florida certified service Tech

Niobond500

GT Owner
Nov 28, 2020
Hi All,

I've searched for this topic here on the forum and found some VERY old threads so I thought I'd create a new thread to try and get some help. I'm due for a service and located in West Palm Beach, FL. I've heard Rick Wiedenroth at Sarasota Ford is very good. I've also found out that Brian Owens is a certified tech at Sawgrass Ford in Fort Lauderdale. Sawgrass is closer to me but I've read many positive remarks about Rick in Sarasota.

Does anyone have any experience with Brian Owens at Sawgrass?

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
I can attest that the GT mechanic at Sawgrass first started to work on the owner of the dealership’s car(many years back) He has serviced many through out the years. He did my airbag recall with 0 scratches. Other that the airbag recall,I have done all the servicing myself. I don’t know if he has done labor intensive work like changing the clutch ect. Sawgrass is about a 50 minute drive vs a few hours To Sarasota. Send me a PM if you want. I live 10 minutes from Sawgrass.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Sawgrass Ford Is good. The tech at Pompano Ford is very good also and would be closer to WPB.. I have experience with both.. PM me if you want further info..