SoCal for the winter

Kelly-X1

Ex GT Owner (Temporarily)
Mark IV Lifetime
May 24, 2009
RV-Nomad, USA
I'm RVing it in SoCal (San Diego area for now) for the winter or longer and every day the sun shines, I'm having withdrawls for the GT. Sooo, I'm going to bring my GTX1 down over Thanksgiving. Couple of questions for the SoCal group.

1. Any good car storage places in the Northern San Deigo area - Santee, La Jolla?
2. Are there any cruises or local car shows that I should hit over the next couple of months?
3. Any car clubs that welcome us GT guys? Links appreciated.

Thanks,

kmillen

Jan 29, 2007
There is always cars and coffee but that is all the way up in Irvine. About 45 minutes north of San Diego and in an X1 early in the AM...Bring a jacket!

http://irvine.carsandcoffee.info/

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I'm RVing it in SoCal (San Diego area for now) for the winter or longer and every day the sun shines, I'm having withdrawls for the GT. Sooo, I'm going to bring my GTX1 down over Thanksgiving. Couple of questions for the SoCal group.

1. Any good car storage places in the Northern San Deigo area - Santee, La Jolla?
2. Are there any cruises or local car shows that I should hit over the next couple of months?
3. Any car clubs that welcome us GT guys? Links appreciated.

Thanks,

You live a hard life! :biggrin

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii

It's a little farther North, but try Randy's (SYCO GT) place.

Kelly-X1

Ex GT Owner (Temporarily)
Mark IV Lifetime
May 24, 2009
RV-Nomad, USA
There is always cars and coffee but that is all the way up in Irvine. About 45 minutes north of San Diego and in an X1 early in the AM...Bring a jacket!

http://irvine.carsandcoffee.info/

thanks, I'll try and make that in a few weeks. I've got the soft top so I should survive the drive.

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego
San Diego is amazing... :D

Im SURE there are car storage garages down here... idk where tho :O Maybe symbolic motors could store your car?

paul b

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2006
Try socalcarculture.com for all the car shows in this area. Be ready to leave early for many of the shows.