Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Ok. Where are the pics and video??

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Susan and I had a blast. Thanks to Kevin and Sam for setting this up and allowing us the opportunity to meet such great people. Here's to hoping we can all do this again.

Vince & Susan

Last edited:

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
DSC00949.jpgDSC00950.jpgDSC00948.jpgDSC00951.jpgDSC00952.jpg
Ok. Where are the pics and video??

pic's no video in my car

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
and a few more:facepalm::rofl:biggrin

Attachments

• DSC00936.jpg
    DSC00936.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC00937.jpg
    DSC00937.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC00938.jpg
    DSC00938.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC00939.jpg
    DSC00939.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 309
  • DSC00940.jpg
    DSC00940.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 315

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
DSC00928.jpg

#1...Thanks for the Coffee and Donuts

#2...A few of the Motley

#3...KJRGT aka The Man of the Day ( Kevin )

#7 ...Little Timmy's Daddy's GT

Attachments

• DSC00934.jpg
    DSC00934.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC00935.jpg
    DSC00935.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 283

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Susan and I had a blast. Thanks for setting this up Kevin and allowing us the opportunity to meet such great people. Here's to hoping we can all do this again.

Vince & Susan

Congrats on your new blue and white! Pleasure meeting you both and welcome to the family!

The So Cal RV'ers Club!!!

FordGTGang.jpg

Last edited:

Greg-TT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
My first time outing and had a great time meeting awesome group of people.
Kudos to Kevin and Sam for organizing the event and like many of us I can't wait to do this again.
20+ GTs, perfect weather and a great cruise... Priceless!!!

Last edited:

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Nice meeting you Greg - looking forward to seeing you and your GT at local events!

FordGTGangnamcopy.jpg

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Congrats on your new blue and white! Pleasure meeting you both and welcome to the family!

The So Cal RV'ers Club!!!

FordGTGang.jpg

Thanks Randy. Great meeting you.

Vince H

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
A BIG Thanks to Sam & Kevin for taking time out to put this together. Quite a few new owners came, to keep it fresh. And as always great to see old friends. I look forward to the Spring run next year. I wish I had a photo of Sam schmoozing the girls to stay off my car. At least they didn't fall in backwards like the one that did in Vegas a few years back.
Only a few pictures to add..
DSCN8781.jpg

DSCN8785.jpg

DSCN8789.jpg

And on the final stretch home...Always great to see these guys together.
photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Last edited:

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.

Randy always great to see you and your camera! I've been going down this road for the past ten years, and never noticed the Cedar Glen traffic sign. Now when I tell folks how to get to the cabin I can use this photo as part of the directions! With your permission.

Last edited:

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Randy always great to see you and your camera! I've been going down this road for the past ten years, and never noticed the Cedar Glen traffic sign. Now when I tell folks how to get to the cabin I can use this photo as part of the directions! With your permission.

Sure no problem Rick! The GTX-1 was a show stopper! Looking great as always! Perfect weather for open top motoring too!

Greg-TT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Nice meeting you Greg - looking forward to seeing you and your GT at local events!

Hey Randy, it was great meeting you as well. Thanks for the short throw shifter tip. Just placed an order :thumbsup

mrscape

GT Owner
Nov 14, 2011
san diego
Thank you, Kevin for put this run together it was great it see all the cool socal GT owner. And thanks to Sam to show me how to drive in 2nd gear.:rofl

William S

GT Owner
Jun 27, 2007
San Clemente, CA
thank you sam, both Gabriel and I had a great time, great see old friends and meet new ones,
our chip was full on the best part of the ride but this one is pretty cool thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUuhRU9ZzJQ

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Kevin and Sam, you guys couldn't have picked a better drive! The scenery was incredible, weather was perfect, that Mexican place had delicious food, and in addition to catching up with people I haven't seen in a while, I enjoyed meeting some of the newer South CA GT owners. All great guys (and gals)! I'm just bummed that I'm going to be moving so far away from you all!!!

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
William, thanks for the videos. Always love the view and sound from when guys have the GoPros rolling. Particularly the sound of your GT40!

I am so pi$$ed! :bored

I did not have my GoPro on when you, Wizard and I cut loose past that traffic on the way into Big Bear on that two lane for about a nice, spirited, 5 minute run! :driving:

GTMikey

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2008
Lake Tahoe
William, thanks for the videos. Always love the view and sound from when guys have the GoPros rolling. Particularly the sound of your GT40!

I did not have my GoPro on when you, Wizard and I cut loose past that traffic on the way into Big Bear on that two lane for about a nice, spirited, 5 minute run! :driving:

Sam, I think I was behind you on the way into Big Bear and have the video, I will edit and upload soon.

GTMikey

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2008
Lake Tahoe
Sam, here is some Video of when I was behind you into Big Bear, is this what you were asking about? I have 2 hours of video from Sunday..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxmkxrMULZE

William S

GT Owner
Jun 27, 2007
San Clemente, CA

I did not have my GoPro on when you, Wizard and I cut loose past that traffic on the way into Big Bear on that two lane for about a nice, spirited, 5 minute run! :driving
no kidding that was high speed fun i loved it but ofcourse thats when the chip filled up bummer