Fresno, Ca.
Thanks TOM! :)

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Now, THAT'S one SHARP LOOKING RIDE!!!! BUT, how about a TWO DOOR MODEL! HELLOOOOOOO???? DADGUM IT!!! OFFER A TWO DOOR TOO!

MAN. Am I getting SICK of all cars being 4 doors. THEM'S FER OLD PEOPLE.

(SHUDDUP...all yuz...:bored)

(I'd STILL like to see that "forty-nine" concept car produced. MAN! I DO like that that thing!)

Last edited:

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Now, THAT'S one SHARP LOOKING RIDE!!!! BUT, how about a TWO DOOR MODEL! HELLOOOOOOO???? DADGUM IT!!! OFFER A TWO DOOR TOO!

We could find you a smartzuki ....

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
I just spoke with a VP of design this morning...

Cell phones are about to be banned from the design studios.... and his is the only GT I've seen with Carol Shelby's signature (his alone) to date.

I guess the engine is being designated the "Eco-Boost" .... she'll be fast

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
So thats the other GT signed by Carroll, he never told me other than mine was the second and the last. Tomy

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
...........Cell phones are about to be banned from the design studios....

They are banned from all defense facilities for same reasons. Some even go so far as elec wanding you. :eek

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
If that new SHO is built with the TT EcoBoost V6, that would be a pretty entertaining Ford sedan...but I'd rather drive this:

http://www.mph-online.com/web/prtranslated/00595

:biggrin

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
If that new SHO is built with the TT EcoBoost V6, that would be a pretty entertaining Ford sedan...but I'd rather drive this:

http://www.mph-online.com/web/prtranslated/00595

:biggrin

whoa!!!! thats kinda cool.

Automotive8r

Feb 8, 2007
So thats the other GT signed by Carroll, he never told me other than mine was the second and the last. Tomy

I knew of a Heritage in Va. or the Carolina's also.(8 months ago)

Mad Max

Apr 7, 2006
SE Michigan

GT-350 KID

Jan 23, 2008
Denver, Colorado
My step-dads GT is also signed by Mr. Shelby. I am sure most of you are aware you can send things to him to get signed. Heres the link: http://www.cscf.org/autograph.asp.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
I believe Mr. Hamon was referring to only 2 GTs that Carroll Shelby physically sat in and signed. You are correct about sending in parts / other things to be signed w/proceeds going to the Children's Foundation. :thumbsup

My step-dads GT is also signed by Mr. Shelby. I am sure most of you are aware you can send things to him to get signed. Heres the link: http://www.cscf.org/autograph.asp.

GT-350 KID

Jan 23, 2008
Denver, Colorado
Ahh..didn't catch that.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
My Terminator spark plug cover was signed in 04. It was $50 then. The car is gone, but the spark plug cover is now garage art. Saleen signed my dash at Rally I. It would be a great catch to have Shelby do the same, but I realize how much of a PITA it would be for him.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK

(SHUDDUP...all yuz...:bored)

(I'd STILL like to see that "forty-nine" concept car produced. MAN! I DO like that that thing!)

I do hope we have the opportunity of meeting one day and sharing a beer. But I'm curious about something. Do you have all your own teeth?

_gimages_HillbillyTeeth.jpg

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I do hope we have the opportunity of meeting one day and sharing a beer. But I'm curious about something. Do you have all your own teeth?

_gimages_HillbillyTeeth.jpg

Neil - not fair submitting a self portrait. Having met EP, it looks like he now might have a twin bother.