Shelby from Elite

Lucky

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2008
I just wanted to publicly say "Thank You" to Shelby! He helped me get my GT moved which arrived Sat. He helped by posting this to proffessional movers and took the time to put us together to insure a safe move! Thanks Again Shelby!!

Bob M.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Welcome Bob, tell us about what you bought, where you live, register your FGT on the GT Registry above and we will change you status to owner. :)

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
lucky is the guy that WON the GT from the GT give away raffle. I think his user name fits him well. I believe his car is a 2006 white, all options car

Jim H

Nov 27, 2006
Florida, Tampa Bay
He is LUCKY...

I hope he loves his new car...

Lucky

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2008
Yes, I am "LUCKY" I have been lurking for a while and thinking about buying and was never sure if I would. I won the car from a raffle in Medford WI. I feel like I cheated, and don't really want to offend anyone that has actually bought or earned thier car! I have watched Shelbys site and really wanted a all black or solid tungsten but got "Lucky" with a 06 white w/ blue stripes 4 option car.Shelby was nice enough to help out without asking for anything in return and thought it was the good of him!! As I have read and seen you guys sem like a good group and I'm happy to be among you( even thought I cheated to get here!!)

Thanks
Bob M. A.K.A "Lucky"

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Congratulations and Welcome :cheers

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Bob,

That's awesome! Congrats and welcome.

Best Regards,

Waldo

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Bob,

We are all "Lucky" to own this car, and be on this forum. Congratulations, and hope to see you at some of the events.

All the best...

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Yes, I am "LUCKY" I have been lurking for a while and thinking about buying and was never sure if I would. I won the car from a raffle in Medford WI. I feel like I cheated, and don't really want to offend anyone that has actually bought or earned thier car! I have watched Shelbys site and really wanted a all black or solid tungsten but got "Lucky" with a 06 white w/ blue stripes 4 option car.Shelby was nice enough to help out without asking for anything in return and thought it was the good of him!! As I have read and seen you guys sem like a good group and I'm happy to be among you( even thought I cheated to get here!!)

Thanks
Bob M. A.K.A "Lucky"

Cheated???? How? Didja print a bogus ticket? If NOT - you just simply paid a wee bit less than the rest of us forked over for ours!!! (And fer THAT - I hate cha!!! :lol :cheers

Welcome aboard! :thumbsup

Pockets

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Welcome Bob! You didn't cheat, it was fair and square. Congrats on winning! :thumbsup

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Cheated?

Cheated? Nah ... there's a whole bunch of us here who would've loved to have won. Congratulations ... and, oh by the way, you're absolutely correct, this group is a great bunch of guys (note, guys is non-gender specific!).

Welcome!

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
Lucky, I see you won a Wisconsin raffle, are you from Wisconsin? There aren't too many GT's around here, but we do get together often during the summer. Let me know.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Lucky, I see you won a Wisconsin raffle, are you from Wisconsin? There aren't too many GT's around here, but we do get together often during the summer. Let me know.

Nope, hes on the east coast. about 1200 miles or better away