SF Bay Area Mod ?

TomL

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2016
Glen Ellen Ca
Hello everyone,
I am a new owner & member to the Forum. I have been to a couple of Rallies with my nephew "Waldo". I would like to do a tune & exhaust upgrade. Living just north of SF, I want to ask if anyone knows of a competent tuner in the area. Living 10 minutes from Sonoma Raceway, I have contacted the shops there, but no one wants to tackle a GT. Any info would be greatly appreciated'
Thanks in advance,
TomL

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Gotta go south but Kendall not4re in San Diego is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Not that far South, he's in Santa Clarita/Newhall area, Kendall and his son Ryan, great guys and extremely FGT knowledgeable.

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
Hello everyone,
I am a new owner & member to the Forum. I have been to a couple of Rallies with my nephew "Waldo". I would like to do a tune & exhaust upgrade. Living just north of SF, I want to ask if anyone knows of a competent tuner in the area. Living 10 minutes from Sonoma Raceway, I have contacted the shops there, but no one wants to tackle a GT. Any info would be greatly appreciated'
Thanks in advance,
TomL

I have tuned cars using stand alone not using a mass air card well Into the 1000 + plus hp range running Into the 7 sec 1/4 mile times . I have also tuned older mustangs using an archaic PMS system that piggy backed a stock computer faking values for adding timing and fuel. There are so many things that make a cars street fun and drivable. It is more then just your HP number that counts. Now having said that.

I did not want to learn the SCT program on my car so being a racer with a lot of contacts and tuners I decided to give some well known guys a try. After having three tunes all about the same HP reading I went for the road test with my VBox . I can tell you the tune from Torrie was way more responsive and hit a lot harder down low and thru the RPM band.

Torrie will remote tune your car and it will be great. I now have the pro soft ware and can see the reason why his tune works. It's timing and fuel in the right RPM band that a lot on tuners will be safer . His tune is safe but agressive where it counts . Three tunes , three well know tuners and Tories tune out butt tests them all . trust me .