Selling my Pantera GT5S

UFO74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 17, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL
Selling my 1989 Pantera GT5S. Pictures of the car are located in the "Others Cars Section" of this site, under the heading "Detomaso Panteras Pictures and Conversations." The pictures are on page 4. I purchased this car in 2001 and have been upgrading ever since. It is an extremely reliable driver with new Ford Crate Engine. The ZF has been gone through by Lloyd Butfoy. He changed the 5th gear for long range cruising. All new cooling and AC system. Has been exclusively used to cruise to Pantera gatherings and shows. 1989 is the last year Panteras were imported into the US. This is believed to be the highest serial numbered Pantera in the US. The new engine and upgraded ZF have 3572 miles as of this morning. Purchased in 2001 and have been continually upgrading ever since. My reason for selling is that I have taken this project as far as I can without turning it into a full show car, which I do not desire to do. After speaking with Shadowman the other evening, I am convinced, I must make room for a second GT which I can play with. (Old boys need young toys!) Despite doing the majority the work in my shop I have over $90,000 invested in the GT5S. Asking $80,000. If you desire more information please PM, email, or phone.

Al

Last edited: