Security Monitoring Systems for Ford GT

D11VEJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 14, 2007
Peoria Illinois & London UK
Does anyone have knowledge of a tracking/monitoring system that can be fitted to a Ford GT.

David

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Does anyone have knowledge of a tracking/monitoring system that can be fitted to a Ford GT.

David

Ask Clarkson - he finally got it figured out :biggrin

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Hi David - I have Cobra Tracking fitted on my GT (www.cobraconnex.com) and Nav Trak (www.navtrak.com) fitted to another.

Both work extremely well and are error free. The Cobra system allows me to track the car via the internet too - so if it leaves my garage I get an email with a map every few seconds and can disable the car if I need to.

D11VEJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 14, 2007
The car is based here in Illinois and I would like to hear from someone who is here to let me know what works here. I use Navtrak on my car in London, that works very well. What is low-jack?

David

D11VEJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 14, 2007
Hi David - I have Cobra Tracking fitted on my GT (www.cobraconnex.com) and Nav Trak (www.navtrak.com) fitted to another.

Both work extremely well and are error free. The Cobra system allows me to track the car via the internet too - so if it leaves my garage I get an email with a map every few seconds and can disable the car if I need to.

Hi Neilda, the Cobra tracking asystem looks great, why does it not show USA on the Choose your Country tab? Have you any contact details for the company?

David

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
www.hayesdigitalgps.biz

No personal experience, just heard of them.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
The car is based here in Illinois and I would like to hear from someone who is here to let me know what works here. I use Navtrak on my car in London, that works very well. What is low-jack?

David

LoJack is pbly the best known GPS auto tracking device/system here in the U.S.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
David

Cobra in the UK can be reached on: 00 44 1932 772400