Scored a unique GT Heritage Timepiece display.

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Never seen this before and purchased it tonight. Has anyone ever seen this? It was set up in an airport in Canada? Here is the sellers description. I'm a little nervous that he owns it and can sell it. The purchase should be insured by PayPal.
Here is one of the original Ford GT Heritage Edition timepiece displays. It’s authorized for commercial advertisement use. This is a not a retail catalogued item that"s offered to the general public for purchase, but rather is used as a promotional display for showroom advertising or during commercial events. If you"re not an authorized dealer you shouldn"t be interested in this display but if you"re looking to add a piece of Ford GT Heritage history to your home or office this is understandable and you’re welcome to join the auction. This Ford GT Heritage Edition display is no longer in use, and is being auctioned and sold to the highest bidder. This 7+ feet tall, solid steel chrome finished 320lbs functional timepiece display was photographed by me. I personally snapped these photos at the airport when I took possession of the Ford GT Heritage Edition display. I personally disassembled the display, very carefully and it has not been damaged in any way. 

This is one of the authentic Ford GT Heritage Edition timepieces displayed at the airport during auto-show. This is the one and only item for the Ford GT Heritage Edition owners who has everything! This Ford GT display is a double sided street displays in solid steel with chrome finish, and features the identical double sided Ford GT faces and flags, Ford GT on each side and the hour markers are in chrome, and the chrome hands are in matching steel. The display is ran by dual independent High Torque precision quartz regulated motors. The displays faces are protected by thick, solid and scratch free tempered glass crystals. The displays primary use should be indoors but the display can certainly be used outdoors depending on the weather conditions of-course. s-l1600 (6).jpg

Reactions: roketman

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
A couple prior posts about it on here you might want to read:

Reactions: 68Rcodeman

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
A couple prior posts about it on here you might want to read:

Yes I have been asking for pictures of it apart in his possession and nothing yet. from the description tempered glass and weight makes it sound like a quality piece. I will let you know how it turns out. Thanks

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Searched Sold prices on Ebay under GT HERITAGE TIMEPIECE DISPLAY show identical item sold 4 times from April 6th through june 6th.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
If you can't get pictures of the disassembled product in the seller's possession (or even if you can), I'd be extremely cautious here before sending any funds at all. I'd probably want a video call to see the actual seller and item.

Last edited:

Kpgarage

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2019
DA422618-1C58-41C1-B4A4-607012137746.png

Kpgarage

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2019
we have one that I gave to my son for his GT room. Big heavy device but is cool.

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
we have one that I gave to my son for his GT room. Big heavy device but is cool.

Thanks for posting. Nice to see it really does exist. You have a PM. David

Reactions: extrap

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
So glad it all worked out! And it looks amazing. Wow. Was definitely worried that it was not real.