Say it aint so....

Townshend

GT Owner
May 22, 2006
From ComiCon - A new toy with the new movie....

No no no....

Erick

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
Where can I get that model of a BLUE GT?

Eric

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
E-bay has them. Look under Ford GT. I only saw blue color.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Thanks a lot Townsend!!! I was hoping to keep it underwraps for another few hrs so people like Eric don't get excited & try to outbid me! :wink

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
bid now and bid often

Piccola is in my office fretting over all you guys buying her transformer. If you are going to outbid her make it respectable!

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
I have a Blue GT and have been looking for a Blue model (even though it is a Transformer) for quite some time.

However...for MJ, I will relent and NOT bid on this item. :thumbsup

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
EasyEric said:
I have a Blue GT and have been looking for a Blue model (even though it is a Transformer) for quite some time.

However...for MJ, I will relent and NOT bid on this item. :thumbsup

Actually Eric, I felt a little silly. There are a ton of these GT transformers on e-bay - not just the one like I had previously though... Feel free to outbid me so I can get one of the cheaper ones... :lol

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
I actually collect a lot of the Transformers, Robotech, and Voltron toys, so I am happy to see this.
You can however buy these without bidding. One site that I frequent has them for $39 which is http://www.toynk.com.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Sorry guys. It looks like they are back-ordered.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
So Kevin... Now that I am the proud owner of yet another GT...GT transformer that is...I will have to invite P over for some fun. He can bring his Mustang transformer & any of his other little cars, but it will be no match for my GT!!!! Tell little P to bring it on!!! :lol :banana

MJ