rossignolo-buys-de-tomaso

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/11/17/report-rossignolo-buys-de-tomaso-new-models-headed-for-geneva/

Could be interesting. The history of DeTomaso begins a new chapter.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
The car looks HOT, though the front end needs some attention. The headlamp treatment look like something off of one of the versions of the Meyer's Manx.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
The car looks HOT, though the front end needs some attention. The headlamp treatment look like something off of one of the versions of the Meyer's Manx.

Looks like a Ford GT got raped by a Lambo. :lol
I agree front end needs something.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Rossignol and DeTomaso :cool now that is some bitchin DNA. i used to own some Rossignol skis. the car looks good but the front end looks too long.

they had better give that car a ton of horsepower......

because unfortunately it does remind me of a DeLorean :willy

Last edited:

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
engine choice determines if this is going to be a great car or a cr@p one.

the front end is very retro to the original... will wait until I see it in person. I liked the Devon better in person that I did originally in photos. Think that car is sexy now. :thumbsup

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Rossignol and DeTomaso :cool now that is some bitchin DNA. i used to own some Rossignol skis....

Unfortunately, not the same people. The Rossignol Ski Company was founded by a Frenchman, Abel Rossignol, about 100 years ago -

http://www.squidoo.com/rossignol?utm_campaign=direct-discovery&utm_medium=sidebar&utm_source=Pukeko

whereas Gian Mario Rossignolo is of Italian descent. There is probably a very distant relationship between them from the past.