Road trip to Martin MI dragraces 8/29

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Hello all.
Below is a summary of our plan for next Saturday. Please email to me at andybenedict@att.net if you plan to attend.
A Link to purchase tickets shown below.
Steve wolcott will have special show car parking for us.
It is not necessary to meet with us if you want to drive at a different time or from a different location.
Contact me if any questions.
Andy (ajb)

⁹Details for the Martin, MI Drag Race Event Saturday Aug 29: Meet at 8:00am Saturday August 29 at Exit 133 off of I-96 (M-59 exit) at the McDonalds parking lot.Pre-buy your Car Show ticket $25 AND any "Car Show Crew" tickets $25 for any passengers in your car at: https://tickets.thefoat.com/NMRANMCA/event-36448 (note: kids under 12 are free and do not need a ticket).We will drive from Exit 133 to Hwy 6, to US131 to the "US131 Motorsports Park"... drive time is just under 2 hours.Event gates are open from 8:00am to 7:00pm Saturday Aug 29... you are welcome to meet us there and stay as long as you wish.We do not intend to drive back as an organized group... but do intend to all drive back the same day.

Steve Wolcott wrote: Hi Andy and John, Looking forward to a great NMRA/NMCA race and show in at US 131 Motorsports Park. We are OPEN for business for racers, show participants, and their crew members. For all of your GT and muscle car friends who want to come out please direct them to this link to pre-purchase tickets: https://tickets.thefoat.com/NMRANMCA/event-36448 Thank you and see you soon! Steve Wolcott / President & CEO ProMedia LLC, 3518 W. Lake Center Dr., Ste. D, Santa Ana, CA 92704 NMRA Ford Nationals - NMCA Muscle Car Nationals - NMCA WEST Auto-X Series Race Pages Digital and Fastest Street Car Magazine 714-444-2426 X102 swolcott@promediapub.com

Reactions: 68Rcodeman

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Wish I was closer. Went in 2018 and it was a great event. Safe travels for those that are going.

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Sorry i wont be able to make it!

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Wish I was closer. Went in 2018 and it was a great event. Safe travels for those that are going.

When you went did you take a GT?

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Jeff, nope old school Cobra Jet Mustang. Also 2012 SCJ Mustang. Racing week but there were a few GTs that showed up.FB_IMG_1535500776970.jpg

Reactions: DakotaGT and extrap